jueves, 15 de enero de 2009

Realism and Fantasy










A realistic story tells about something that could happen in REAL life.




A fantasy has somethings that could happen and some things that could NOT happen.












Here is a small text in which you can find some fantastic things, and some realistic things.








WHAT IF?




By Paula Aitchetson.








I don´t think I´d like it
Beneath the ocean waves.
All those scary creatures,
Hiding in dark cave.

What if I met
A whale or a shark?
What if I got lost
All alone in the dark.
What if a monster
Was hiding down there?
Waiting to jump out
And give me a scare.
What if an octopus
Grabbed at my legs?
What if I stood
On the monster´s eggs?
What if a jellyfish
Sat on my head?
I think I´ll just stay here
Safe in my bed.

Did you notice that this is a poem? What kind of rhyming do you see here?
Love
Miss Karla

No hay comentarios: