jueves, 12 de marzo de 2009

PLAYS 4TH GRADE

THE ADVENTURE OF THE GIRLS

Narrator:
Characters:
1 Kimberly
2 Daniela
3 Sofia
4 Karen


D: Maxikim we have to build a spaceship
K: Yes Maxidany, we can start now
D: We need wood and glue
N: Maxidany and Maxikim started making the spaceship
K: Ok ok ok it is ready.

N: Maximikim and Maximidany got in the spaceship and started the trip to visit all the planets; suddenly they crashed on a planet
KA: Hello! this place is crazyland this place is very polluted because we are crazy and we throw the trash everywhere.
D&K: This girl is really crazy.

N: The 3 girls were tired and they fell asleep.
D: Sister, sister…
K: e,e,e,e,.
D: We have to go to the Earth.
Ka: No, no, no…..
D: Yes, we have to go.
N: And they went to Earth.

S: A,A, A, aliensss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D&K: Hello.
S: In this planet the people don´t have food to eat and they live on the street.
K: Do you want to go to the Drull planet ?
S: yes , yes, yes.
K: This is our planet.
S: Yes, it is beautiful.
K: Do you want to live with us?
S: No, I want to go to my house.
D&K: m….m….m…
D&K: Is this your house?
S: Yes…
S: Good bye.
D&K: Goodbye.

N: Maxydany and Maxykim got in the spaceship and Maxikim was driving and they crashed in another planet the Presume Planet.
Ka: In this planet all the people are crazy because they want to presume.
D&K: Do you want to live with us?
Ka & S: Yes, yes……
N: And they lived happily ever after.

The end


The three girls from space
Karla, Estefi, Alma: The 3 girls from space
Romina: The astronaut
Hasmick: Narrator

NARRATOR= ONE DAY AN ASTRONAUT FOUND A SPACESHIP IN A DESERT.
ASTRONAUT= I AM GOING TO THE SPACE.
NARRATOR= IN THE SPACE THERE ARE THREE GIRLS FROM THE SPACE WHO ARE DANCING
ESTEFI= STOOOP!
KARLA= WHY?
ALMA= BECAUSE AN ASTRONAUT IS COMING HERE.
ASTRONAUT= WAIT A MINUTE.
ESTEFI= OK, COME.
KARLA & ALMA= NOOO!¡
ESTEFI= YES ONLY ONE MINUTE
ALMA= O.K.
KARLA= BUT ONE MINUTE TO FIND OUT WHAT SHE NEEDS
ASTRONAUT= I WANT PHOTOS OF YOU GIRLS
ALMA= WHAT?
ESTEFI= WHAT ARE PHOTOS?
ASTRONAUT= THIS IS A PHOTO
NARRATOR: AND THE ASTRONAUT SHOWS THE GIRLS SOME PHOTOS
ALMA, ESTEFI Y KAREN= I DON’T UNDERSTAND
NARRATOR= AND THEN THE ASTRONAUT TOOK PHOTOS ALL DAY LONG, SHE WANTED TO HAVE THE THREE GIRLS FROM THE SPACE .
THE OTHER DAY ALMA STOOD UP.
ALMA= AH!!!! ESTEFI STAND UP
ESTEFI= OK
ESTEFI, ALMA= KARLA STAND UP
KARLA= NO 5 MORE MINUTES PLEASE.
ESTEFI, ALMA= PLEASE KARLA, STAND UP
KARLA= OK
ALMA= QUICKLY KARLA
NARRATOR= THEN THE THREE GIRLS LOOKED FOR THE ASTRONAUT
ESTEFI= I KNOW WERE SHE IS!
KARLA= WHERE?
ESTEFI= THERE
NARRATOR= AND THE THREE GIRLS SAW THE ASTRONAUT
ASTRONAUT= DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIENDS
ESTEFI-ALMA-KARLA= YES
ASTRONAUT= BUT I HAVE BAD NEWS TOMORROW I HAVE TO GO TO THE EARTH
KARLA-ALMA-ESTEFI= !NOOO¡ PLEASE ! NOOO¡
ASTRONAUT= ¡BUT I WILL COME SOME OTHER DAY!
KARLA-ALMA-ESTEFI= OK, WE CAN GO TO VISIT YOU TOO
ASTRONAUT= ME TOO.
NARRATOR= AND THE NEXT DAY THE GIRLS SAID GOODBYE TO THE ASTRONAUT, AND THEY BECAME GOOD FRIENDS

THE END.
Terminator’s Dream
Paulina: Narrator
Moisés: Terminator
Rose: Azucena
Maxin: Indra
Susan: Paola
Jorge: Jhon
André: Max

Narrator: In the year 3099, 6 kids went to the
Space, they discovered a planet ……called
Zebez .
Rose: Look I found a human .
Narrator: But that was not a hum an, that was a robot.
Maxin: Look he is breathing!
Max:wat ,Where is he?
Susan: He was here
Rose:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Lucy: Look Rose
Susan: He disappeared
Narrator: And the robot killed Rose
Terminator: I am Terminator…………………….
Jhon: hello !!!!!!!!!!
Terminator: you will die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Narrator: The robot was Terminator and killed Jhon too.
Lucy: Oh no!! Terminator killed Jhon
Susan: Oh no Jhon, please don’t go to the light
Maxin: Run!! ,Terminator is coming
Max: I have a gun Terminator
Terminator: Give it to me
Narrator: Then Terminator took Susan
Susan: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggg
Terminator:hasta la vista baby
Narrator: Terminator killed Susan
Maxin:Run!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucy: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Terminator: Bye,bye
Max: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Narrator: Terminator took Max from his arm and threw him to the wall and he died.
Maxin: Come Lucy we have to go home
Lucy: Where is everybody?
Maxin: Here
Maxin: Ok. Everybody
Maxin: Ok. Lets say good bye to this planet.
Lucy: Bye
Narrator: Just then Maxine opened the door of the spaceship and terminator was there
Terminator: Can you live in the space?
Lucy : aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggg
Narrator: Terminator threw Maxin to the space and she died because she couldn´t breathe
Lusy: Die Terminator
Terminator: Aaaa,I will kill you
Ghosts: Lucy,Lucy
Lucy: Watch out, Terminator is a bomb!!!!!!!
Terminator: Five,four,three,two,one………………
Lucy: Aaaaaaaaa
Narrator: Suddenly Lucy woke up
Lucy: That was close
Maxin: What?
Max: shhhhhhhhhh
Terminator: Hello!!!
All the kids: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Narrator: But all this was a dream…….Wait see this part
Terminator:aaa ,I was dreaming with children
Narrator:Guess what? If Terminator was dreaming
So it was real ………………ja,ja,ja,ja………..
Bioxis
Narrator: Andrea
Isa: Paloma
Zoey: Karla
Max: Luis Ricardo
John: Joaquin

Narrator: One day Zoey and Isa went to the library after school and they found a book.
Isa: I think we have to show this book to Max and Jonh.
Zoey: yes I think so.
narrator: Isa and Zoey went to Jonh´s house.
Jonh: hello, what´s that?
Max: we can´t open the book.
narrator: Isa and Zoey went to sleep , and then Jonh and Max opened the book, and then Zoey and Isa woke up.
Isa: what´s that?
Jonh: Don´t get closer, it´s dangerous.
Max: close the book now!
narrator: And Jonh closed the book.
Isa: We don´t have to open the book.
Zoey: Yes we don´t have to open it.
narrator: And John closed the book
Isa: we don't have to open the book.
Zoey: yes we don't have to open. ok.
Narrator: Then they went to sleep ( the next day )
Isa: What's that sound?
zoey: I don't know !
Max: There are sounds
John: Sorgons ?
Max: yes sorgons are like aliens
Zoey: Are they dangerous?
Isa: What are we going to do?
Max: We are going to get into the house, so they cannot find us.
Narratior: But the sorgons came into the house.
Zoey:I think they are here.
Isa: Silence.
Max: I have to go out.
John: No, because you cannot fight against the sorgons
Max: I can do it.
John: Ok but if you take a lot of time I'll go with you.
Max: Ok
narrator: And the sorgons attacked Max.
John: Max has taken a lot of the time and I am going to go with him.
Zoey: me too
Isa: me too.
John: Max Max Oh my God he died
Zoey: no Max, John, Isa is dead, nooooo !!!
Narrator: Then she woke up, and she was just dreaming !!
Isa: check this book.
Zoey: close it, close it.
Narrator: we are not sure if all this really happen or, was it just a dream?
The Adventure of Mercury”


Bety:Vanesa
Ma.jo: Valeria
Jacob: Mr. E.T ( Guy from the space)
Giovanna: Zamantha ( Girl from the space) and Narrator
Jazmin:Mariana ( Girl from the space)
Narrator: One day in the morning there was a family with 2 girls that they were cooking.
Vanesa: Do you want to help me to cook.
Diana: Yes I want to help you mom.
Valeria: No I want to play thanks mom . I ´m going to the jard.
Narrator: Vanessa and Diana were preparing the breakfast .
E.T: Go to the yard .Take Valeria and bring her to me ¡ jajajaja!
Zamantha and Mariana: Yes
Narrator: Mariana and Samanta went to the yard and they saw Valeria playing there , then they took Valeria to the spaceship.
Valeria: ¡ aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! help me mom! .
Narrator: Zamantha and Mariana put a letter o the door Vanessa
Went out and saw the letter .
Vanessa: I´m go to prepare the car tos ave Valeria.
Zamantha: Welcome to mercuri.
E.T: Welcome to the fire . I will cook Valeria and eat her.
Mariana: We will take Valeria with us.
Vanessa: This is mercuri.
E.T: Obusly.
Vanessa: ¿ Did you her my children ?
Valeria: Help me mom I´am here.
Diana: ¿ Mom are you in the bathroom ? or were you are.
Narrator: Diana went to check I n the bathroom to see is her mom was there . Zamantha and Mariana gave Valeria to Vanessa.
Vanessa: Thank you. Do you want to go with us to eat cookies.
Narrator: E.T wants to go to Vanessas house an her family.
E.T: I´m sorry can I go to with you to eat cookies.
All: ¡ Yes ! do you want to eat , cookies , now with us .
Vanessa: Do you want to see my house .

Zamantha: Yes I want .
Mariana:Yes me to.
Diana: Valeria do you want to help me to add some more chocolate chip to the cookies.
Valeria: Yes I will do it .
E.T: I´m going to take the cookies.
Narrator: E.T took the cookies to the spaceship and went to mercuri and Zamanta and Mariana told E.T that they were going
To staye livin here in the house .
Mariana: O E.T.
Zamanta: You have a lot of cookies in the spaceship.
Valeria: Were do you want to sleep ?
Diana: Do you want to sleep on the floor or on the beds.
Zamanta: On the floor .
Mariana: Oh yes on the floor .
Narrator: They lived happily ever after.

No hay comentarios: